25 February 2008

"Wasting words on lower cases and capitals."

"The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows" by Brand New

These past few hours have been quite interesting....To me, at least.


"Incomplete Control (The Wishing Poem)"

"The revelation had my mind turning for a bit.
It seemed like hours, the time I struggled to regain my head.
I took a deep breath and my eyes blinked.
Well in between my thoughts and fainting dead.
I wish I had control, you wish you did too.
I wish I had control, better than what I have now.
I wish I could control how I feel and felt about you.
I wish I had control of when, where and how.
All I can offer are my words and letters.
But the only word I can give you is a simple "Goodnight."
I wish I had better control of how my words came together.
I wish I had control. I think I would make it right."


Maybe I'm overthinking things...That seems to be a habit of mine.
- Cody

No comments: