08 January 2008

Is this the part where I start talking?

"Green Grass And High Tides" by The Outlaws

Well, I just got this Blogger thingamabob. I have to ask myself: WHY? You got the damn Livejournal, the Myspace, the Facebook, the Xanga and now THIS. Why? Why all these online journals? You KNOW no one reads this crap? Why? WHY MUST YOU WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE THIS?

Well, I'm too lazy to keep a pen-and-paper journal.

Why Blogger, though? Well, it was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing. I wasn't planning on getting one, but Kevin (whom is the only one who will read this, and whom is also linked on the side of this page) linked me to his. It was late, I was on NyQuil and I thought "What the hell..." and now here I am. Another online journal that I will soon forget about.

Well, it's a new blog for a new year. So, to bring you up to speed:

October: Mom's Birthday, saw Ring Of Honor.
November: Thanksgiving, nothing of note.
December: Christmas, got a new guitar, SingStar and $60.
January: Worked Stage Crew once again, caught a cold.

So that's about it. The reason I sit here right now and bitch in my blog instead of being, well, productive, is because of the reason above - I've had a cold for the past few days. And once I get the flu/a cold, everything pretty much shuts down for me. You'd think I'd enjoy the time off, I guess you could say. But the whole lack of sleep and not being able to breath out of my nose make the whole experience less enjoyable. Well, I'm getting better. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back on a normal sleep track. I can breath normally for the most part, but I still sound like a 1950's nerd. Not good, considering I'm going to be singing in public this Saturday. More on that another time.

I guess that's it for now. I'm gonna try to navigate my way around this thing...
- Cody

1 comment:

Kevin said...

You're always on NyQuil.