10 January 2008

"Waiting on a Sunday afternoon..."

"Interstate Love Song" by Stone Temple Pilots

After a rotten week, plagued by the flu and a lack of sleep, a day that kicks ass like today did is welcomed like an old friend. It wasn't even like anything out of the ordinary happened today, but it was the small things that made my Thursday a good one - A good bowl of Mac & Cheese, a nice, hot shower, and clean socks. CLEAN SOCKS~ Oh, how I have MISSED clean socks that actually fit.

The highlight of the day, though, was something someone gave me. Something so awesomely awesome, it will make my inner-fanboy squee with joy for the next few days or weeks. What is it, you ask? Well, that's on a need to know basis. All I can say, even though the person who gave it to me won't read this, was that it was freaking awesome and it made this fanboy's day.

Convention tomorrow. Three days of good stuff SacAnime Winter 2008. Expect some pictures, and maybe a report. Though I have to wonder...After today kicked so much ass, will the next few days be just as good?

LOL THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY
- Cody

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I'm suing! For lyrics inside a quotation trailing off with periods is my thing!