30 January 2008

"A Loaded God Complex, cock it and pull it."

"Manatsu no Jouken" by Base Ball Bear

Good God, another pseudo-poem thingy? What is WRONG with me?


"My Own Personal Blank Page"
"And so I sit, a white page in front of me.
I wonder if anyone will read it.
When I put this pen to paper, would anyone care of what I've said?
Oh please, won't you spare some time to read? Just a little bit?
But I do this not for the praise that an author longs for.
The reason I stare at this blank page, racking my brain like a marble in can,
I stare at this blank page, trying to think of something to make you smile."


Oh my God, I really hope the person who inspired this thing never sees this. Ever.

- Cody

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Update your b-log!

Otaku Princess said...

XD To late! I love you Cody! ^ ^